Shaintar_Legends Awaken_Mercenaries in Stahlheim
The Code of Murvoth
For the Gerrov Gather seeing the Rangers of Stahlheim changed them substantially. Shifted to a new location within Slatespirit has improved their lives. Young Haakin slowly came to idolize the armored Orc, a representative of good the Goblinesh can otherwise be without historic figures even those of the divine. Witnessing rumors, discussions, and news of his exploits he manufactured a what is being deemed the Code of Murvoth… .or what he feels his hero would say.
Code of Murvoth
* See an Enemy Leader, knock out for information
* Treat all meals like a feast, it may be your last
* Ranged Warfare is the measure of lesser warriors
* Sitting on foes never great way to pin them
* SLAUGHTER all slavers no matter who
* Eldakar think too highly of themselves
* Nobles waste wealth on useless things
* People of many magical talents are those to avoid and to watch closely.
* Leave Shaintar with no regrets, do all you desire before that time.
* Stand unafraid towards death even by Ceynara herself.
* NEVER go off somewhere in the wilds alone.